In NSX-T 2.4 the NSX-T Manager is a Converged Appliance where Policy, Management and Control Roles are available on each NSX-T Manager Node and creating a Cluster of three NSX-T Managers. The NSX-T Managers in the Cluster also share a Distributed Persistent Datastore where the Desired State is stored. This feature brings the benefit of availability of all management services across the cluster, improves the install and upgrade process and makes operations easier with less systems to monitor and maintain.
- Configure A/A Tier-0 with Tier-1 and 3-tier app topology with Terraform
- Configuring A/A Tier-0 Gateway with two VRFs and Tier-1 Gateways with NSX-T Terraform Provider
- N-VDS to VDS Migration without Uninstall NSX
- Configuring an A/S Tier-0 with a Tier-1 and 3-tier app topology with NSX-T Terraform Provider
- Configuring NSX-T Segment and IP Pools using Terraform
New NSX-T 3.1 demo using the latest Terraform provider. Demonstrating how to create A/A Tier-0 connected to Tier-1… https://t.co/Fy1tDOXxuF3 days ago
New blog post and demo showing how to use Terraform NSX-T Provider to configurre VRF Gateways in NSX.… https://t.co/zBLMRPPsb1one month ago