In this blog post I am going to deploy a simple multi-tier PHP Guestbook application with Redis using a Kubernetes cluster with the NSX-T Container Plugin (NCP) installed. In this post I am showing how various NSX-T objects are being created based on the deployment in Kubernetes.
- Configuring A/A Tier-0 Gateway with two VRFs and Tier-1 Gateways with NSX-T Terraform Provider
- N-VDS to VDS Migration without Uninstall NSX
- Configuring an A/S Tier-0 with a Tier-1 and 3-tier app topology with NSX-T Terraform Provider
- Configuring NSX-T Segment and IP Pools using Terraform
- Deploying a PHP Guestbook Application on NSX-T with NCP 2.5
Automation BGP Custom Dashboards Demo design Docker ESG EUC Filters HA VIP HP Latency Log Insight micro-segmentation Migration Migration Tool N-VDS News NSX NSX-T NSX-T 2.4 NSX-T 3.0 Photon Routing SDN Static Routing Storage Swarm Terraform Transport Node Profiles UDLR Uplink Profile vCenter to VCSA Converter vCOPS VCS VCSA VCVA VDS VMware vROps VVOL VXLAN