This is part 1 of a series of videos discussing vSphere with Tanzu on NSX-T where I will demonstrate how to configure and operate vSphere with Tanzu on NSX-T.
In this video I’ll go over the required configuration in NSX-T to start with vSphere with Tanzu.
vSphere with Tanzu on NSX-T series:
- Part 1: Configure NSX-T
- Part 2: Workload Management Setup
- Part 3: Review Workload Management Setup
- Part 4: Embedded Harbor Image Registry
- Part 5: Namespaces
- Part 6: Pods & Deployments
- Part 7: Service Type ClusterIP
- Part 8: Load Balancer
- Part 9: Ingress
- Part 10: Network Policies
- Part 11: Demo Guestbook Application