In this post I would like to share a demo by Rory Clements from VMware’s End-User Computing team about network micro-segmentation using VMware NSX™ and Horizon® 6. This demo shows how NSX Security Groups and Policies can be used to allow or deny specific Active Directory Groups and Users to access to resources on the network.
- Configure A/A Tier-0 with Tier-1 and 3-tier app topology with Terraform
- Configuring A/A Tier-0 Gateway with two VRFs and Tier-1 Gateways with NSX-T Terraform Provider
- N-VDS to VDS Migration without Uninstall NSX
- Configuring an A/S Tier-0 with a Tier-1 and 3-tier app topology with NSX-T Terraform Provider
- Configuring NSX-T Segment and IP Pools using Terraform
New NSX-T 3.1 demo using the latest Terraform provider. Demonstrating how to create A/A Tier-0 connected to Tier-1… https://t.co/Fy1tDOXxuF3 days ago
New blog post and demo showing how to use Terraform NSX-T Provider to configurre VRF Gateways in NSX.… https://t.co/zBLMRPPsb1one month ago